My very first guest to be interviewed on this podcast is Etienne Crete from “Desire to Trade.”
He swing trades the Forex market, watching 15 pairs on multiple time frames, with an emphasis on looking at significant support and resistance zones and Bollinger Bands.
His initial interest in trading began as a university student and he shares with us the biggest lessons he learned during his 2 year journey to becoming a successful trader.
Here are just a few of the things discussed in this episode:
- Focus on the process, not just your expectations.
- How he incorporates his trading style with his lifestyle and love for travel.
- “The best winning strategy you can write on a napkin!”
- Why trading on an iPad didn’t work well for him.
- After interviewing nearly 100 traders on his “Desire to Trade Podcast,” what he found they all have in common.
- What pivotal event turned his trading around.
- Etienne’s recommended books:
- “The Daily Trading Coach” by Brett N. Steenbarger.
- “Psycho-Cybernetics” by Maxwell Maltz
- His favorite trading tool:
- Using Trello.com to post his trading journal. Get more information here:
- Special Offer:
- His Free One-Page Trading Plan Template:
- Etienne’s web site:
- Etienne on social media:
Get my free gift for you, for FREE, Top Dog Trading’s “Top 10 Trading Rules for Success.”
These are 10 things I changed in my trading to become successful over the last 50 years. They’re also the top 10 things that have helped my students shift from move
from losing money to making money.
Bottom line, no general theories or abstract ideas here. This is the practical stuff that can really work to bring real and dramatic change to your trading results..
It’s a mini-course that contains a pdf Special Report and 3 videos. Get right now by simply going to: http://www.onlinetradingtowin.com/tenrules
Go get it for free while the show is still new.